Privacy statement Equi n sync
Equi 'n sync respects the privacy of everyone who comes into contact with it.
The personal information you provide Equi 'n sync will be treated confidentially. Processing of personal data is done in accordance with
the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
This privacy statement describes how Equi ‘n sync handels personal data. This entails that:
• Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided. These goals and type of personal data are described in this privacy statement;
• Processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
• Your explicit permission is requested if it is necessary for the processing of your personal data;
• Appropriate technical and organizational measures have been taken to ensure the security of your personal data;
• No personal data is passed on to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which they were provided;
• Equi 'n sync is aware of your rights regarding your personal data, wants to point this out to you and respect them.
By providing your data, you have given permission for the use or processing of data as set out in this agreement. This is necessary to comply with a legal obligation that rests on Equi 'n sync.
Processing of personal data of customers or suppliers:
Personal data of customers or suppliers are processed by Equi 'n sync for the following purposes:
• Administrative purposes;
• communication about the assignment and/or invitations;
• executing or issuing an assignment;
• ensure that the content of the website is presented as effectively as possible for you and for your computer;
• provide you with information, products or services that you request or that I think you may be interested in and in which you have consented to be contacted for this purpose;
The basis for this personal data is:
• The agreed assignment, both in writing and orally.
For the above purposes, Equi 'n sync may request the following personal data from you:
Personal data customers:
• First name
• Last name
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Residential address
Personal data suppliers:
• First name
• Last name
• (Business) Phone Number
• (Business email address
Your personal data will be stored by Equi 'n sync for the above processing(s) during the term of the agreement and thereafter only in the financial administration for a maximum of 7 years.
Processing of personal data of prospect, stakeholder / lobby contacts and / or / lobby contacts and / or interested party:
Personal data of prospect, stakeholder/lobby contacts and/or interested parties are processed by Equi 'n sync for the following purposes:
• Provision of information in the form of news items and/or targeted contacts.
The basis for this personal data is:
• Oral consent, issuing a business card and/or via social media links.
For the above purposes, Equi 'n sync may provide the following personal data
of you questions:
Personal data prospect, stakeholder/lobby contacts and/or /lobby contacts and/or interested party:
• First name;
• Last name;
• Phone number;
• E-mail address.
Your personal data will be stored by Equi 'n sync for the above processing(s) during the period that you are seen as a prospect, stakeholder/lobby contacts and/or interested party.
What data is processed through the website?
To make contact, Equi 'n sync asks you to fill in certain information in the fields on the form under "contact" on the website. This information is necessary for the most complete answer to your request for information.
Equi 'n sync does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
Provision to third parties
The data you provide to Equi 'n sync may be provided to third parties if this is necessary for the execution of the above described
purposes. Naturally, the necessary agreements are made with third parties to guarantee the security of your personal data. Equi 'n sync never passes on personal data to other parties with whom no processing agreement has been concluded, unless this is legally required and
is permitted (eg during a judicial investigation). Equi 'n sync can also share personal data with third parties if you have written permission for this
Equi 'n sync has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing:
• All persons who can take cognizance of your data on behalf of Equi ’n sync are bound by their confidentiality;
• Equi 'n sync has a username and password policy on all systems;
• Equi 'n sync uses pseudonyms and encryption of data if there is reason to do so;
• Backups of the personal data are made in order to be able to restore them in the event of physical or technical incidents;
• Equi 'n sync regularly tests and evaluates the measures taken.
Within the EU
Equi 'n sync does not provide personal data to parties located outside the EU.
Equi ‘n sync only provides personal data of minors (persons <18 years) if written permission has been given
by the parent, guardian or legal representative.
Information about use of the website and cookies
Visiting data is kept on the website. In this context, in particular the IP address of your computer, the time of retrieval and data that the
browser of a visitor sends can be registered and used for statistical analyzes of visit and click behavior on the website. This
data is used to optimize the website. More information about the privacy consequences of this can be found on the website of the Authority
Invitations and other mailings
If you are a customer of Equi 'n sync or if you request information, Equi 'n sync may use your email address to inform you on a (ir) regular basis about relevant services. You can always indicate that you no longer wish to receive mailings by contacting Equi 'n sync, firstname.lastname@example.org
Information requests, access, correction and right to object
You can inform me in writing or by e-mail if you no longer wish to be contacted with information. If you want more information about Equi 'n
Adjustment of the privacy statement
Equi 'n sync reserves the right to change this privacy statement. Changes will be published on this website. The user becomes
We advise you to regularly check this page to see if any changes have been made.
The current privacy statement was updated on March 02, 2022.